Berat, Amazing Tour From Tirana
Berat is the most beautiful town in Albania.This city is saved by UNESCO.
“The city of a Thousand and One Windows” for the many windows and the white plastered terracotta-roofed houses on terraces overlooking the Osum River. This city is 2400 years old.
– City of Berat
– Belshi lake
– Castle of Berat
– Onufri (opsional)
Berat Day Trip from Tirana.
Depart from Tirana at 8:30 am and you will be transferred to this beautiful city for around 1.5 hours. It is a 2400 years old city, and the pride of Albanian architecture, based on the Otoman architecture of 17-18 centary.
● We drive through the Dumre region with really beautiful views over the hills and the 85 lakes.we will have the first breake for 30 min
■ The three major neighborhoods of the old city are Mangalemi, Gorica, and Kala.
● We will start with the castle area. Visiting the ‘Kala’ involves a steep walk up a cobbled path.We will visit the Museum of Iconography ‘Onufri’ which bears the name of the renowned fresco and icon-painter Onufri, who has left a rich inheritance.
● we will visit the Mangalemi neighborhood one of the most beautiful view in Berat and the National Ethnographic Museum (Optional).
● Across the Osumi River lies the Gorica neighborhood. The arched bridge of Gorica, built in 1780, is a beautiful architectural monument constructed to link Gorica with Mangelemi.
● Enjoy some free time to stroll on the bridge.
● we will go inside the town to see some labyrinth paths
After the walking tour in, there will be free time and lunch. Return to Tirana.